• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan A3-5, LA, RH, PTG Badger M5 DBM

ShtrRdy

For sale is a McMillan A3-5 in Long Action and Right Hand. It has the adjustable cheek piece and Length of Pull spacers. There are two flush cups on the left side and a sling swivel stud on the handguard.

It was bedded for a Stiller TAC 300 action and Heavy Varmint barrel. It was used as a 300 Win Mag and the bottom metal, (detachable box magazine), is a Pacific Tool and Gauge Badger M5 footprint for 338 CIP magazine. This allows the user to seat the heavy 30 cal bullet out longer - up to 3.75". One Accuracy International 338 CIP magazine is included. The feed lips were modified slightly to better contain the narrower 300 Win Mag case. The Cheek Piece was modified slightly so that the bolt had room to move fully to the rear when the Cheek Piece was in a high position. It also includes a picatinny rail section on the forend.
RightSide.jpg LeftSide.jpg
(I don't know why the pictures ended up like this. They show up correctly from my 'puter)

Last edited:
PM sent (I think). Just joined recently and I'm not the sharpest meplat in the box o' bullets...

Recent Posts