Looking for 375 win brass or factory ammo

E A Brown sells fire formed 375 win brass they make out of 30-30 cases. I haven't used them yet, but I am about to try because I'm in the same boat you are. Love my 375 win, a great caliber that was allowed to die unfortunately.

It's not available, it hasn't been for years. I've been on the "notify me" list for years now at every place that sells brass, bullets, and factory ammo.

At this point, with Hornady announcing a few weeks ago they are discontinuing the 220 grin 375 fp, I would say if I was looking for feed a 375 win I would expect to cast bullets and use 30-30 fire formed brass.

Finally came across some once fired brass. After about a year of searching a new gun shop opened up about 45 minute drive from my cabin and he had 6 full boxes of empty Winchester once fired brass for $10 a box. I bought them all and started to develop a good hunting load. Now hopefully will be able to take a deer next year with it just because I can.LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.