• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Like new Athlon Cronus ATS Thermal 35-400

Stk

I'm selling a like-new Athlon Cronus ATS 35-400 thermal weapon sight. I bought it in January to hunt pigs at night. It worked fantastic. I had an older ATN (a friend's) that I had been using up until that point and the Athlon was a clear step up. Its ability to pick up slight contrasts in temperature is amazing. It showed right away when I was able to use a small piece of tinfoil to zero it on a cool and cloudy day. The ATN couldn't see it at all, but it was clear as could be with the Athlon. I had it out I think a total of three or four nights. The only reason I'm selling is because I'm moving overseas for a couple of years and do not expect to come back to somewhere with pigs when I return. I have original box, all accessories and components, and rings. MSRP is $3,249 and I haven't seen them listed for less than $2,600. I'm pricing this for $2,250 shipped to the lower 48 or $2,200 picked up local in Montgomery, Alabama.

IMG_9323.jpeg

IMG_9321.jpeg

IMG_9322.jpeg