• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-7 3.5-14X50- New!!!!!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Leupold VX-7 3.5-14X50- REDUCED!!!

For sale is a new Leupold VX-7 3.5-14X50. 30 MM tube.XT duplex retical. This scope is very nice. I dont think there is a better scope made. Period. Scope is new in the box. Comes from the factory with lots of cool stuff. It comes with front and back alumina flip back lens covers. When you register the scope through Leupold you get a free engraving or upgrade from the custom shop. You get next day service for anything you need in relation to your VX-7 scope. Very nice. I was going to put this scope in a set of badger Ordnance 30 MM rings. I will sell the rings with the scope only for $50 extra. Here are two different link so you can check out the specs if you need. Thanks for looking guys. Price is $1150 $1100 NOW $1050 OBO shipped and insured.

Trades I would consider:
Leupold Mark 4 or some sort
MOA MOA scope
338 Lapua Brass
300 grain SMK or 300 grain VLD
Binos of some sort.
Eberlestock pack

Leupold VX-7 3.5-14X50mm Long Range Riflescope Golden Ring Personalized by Leupold Custom Shop FREE S&H LU-RS-VX7-14X50-Custom-63140, LU-RS-VX7-14X50-Custom-63145, LU-RS-VX7-14X50-Custom-63150, LU-RS-VX7-14X50-Custom-63155.

Leupold || VX-7 3.5-14x50mm Long Range

Last edited:
I have had a couple PM about trades. Sorry guys I dont need to many things right now for trades. What I could use:

300 grain 338 cal bergers or SMK
30 or 34 MM rings
338 lapua brass
6.5-284 brass. (lapua)
7mm 168 grain VLD
7mm 162 grain AMAX.

Thanks for looking guys

Re: Leupold VX-7 3.5-14X50- Reduced

Back to the top. Reduced again

I've got the same scope, but with the VH Reticle. I had to pay around $1600 new for it. The optics/lenses seem to be excellent. Clarity and sharpness (even at the edges) is great. The eyebox/eye relief is also excellent. The Speedial Turrets are what originally sold me on this scope, basically the best of both worlds IMO. Only downside that I've seen is that there isn't as much adjustment range as there is on a MK4..............surprised that this one hasn't sold yet.

I think it's a great scope. Curious though, why are you selling it if you don't mind me asking?

I have another one that I have on a long range hunting rifle. I love the vx-7 scopes I just don't need two. I could use something else or could use the cash to pay some bills. OFFERS????? Let's go guys. This thing is top of the line