• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Vx-1 3-9x40mm W/M1 turrets $235 shipped

North Idaho Hunter

Leupold Vx-1 3-9x40mm duplex reticle

sent into leupold to have M1 turrets installed on windage and elevation. ($140)

$245 shipped priority mail anywhere in the USA.

Paypal only, sent as gift or add 3%. buyer pays for insurance.

Current price on amazon for this scope is $171. add $140 for turrets, take off 25% that gives ya $235. shipping additional $10.

Re: Leupold Vx-1 3-9x40mm W/M1 turrets $245

Could you please be so kind to give a brief explanation of how the turrets work?

Please correct me if Im wrong but I am thinking you sight in dead on at X1 yards then determine your drop for X2, X3, X4 and so on and then LRF to target and then adjust turrets accordingly?

Re: Leupold Vx-1 3-9x40mm W/M1 turrets $245

Pretty much.

Turrets are marked in 1/4 MOA graduations.

You must first range your target, then knowing your range you must know how many clicks you need to dial in order to hit the target.

to determine how many MOA/clicks to to hit the target you use a ballistic solver on your phone or computer, from there you can print out MOA drop chart.

When you aquire a target and know the range, From there you consult your ballistic chart to find out how many MOA clicks you need to dial up to in order to hit the target.

example:
target is at 550 yards. I am zeroed at 100 yards so the turret is set at 0 MOA.

my 6.5 creedmoor shooting 140 grain bullets @ 2725 FPS needs 10.75 MOA clicks up to hit the target. SO I adjust the turret to 10.75 and aim dead on.

hopefully this helps.