• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leopold GR 12-40 x 60 spotting scope

What all is included? Do you have the factory hard case it came with ,looks like you have a soft case in picture?

My offer still stands, looking at others on line they came with nice case when sold new, you must of got it used.

Just a side note...I currently have two of these and neither came as a "kit". Both came with the soft case only, in a cellophane covered cardboard box, and I purchased both of them brand new. Still have both boxes in fact.

I purchased my first one on a recommendation from a guy that used one in Desert Storm. I figured if it was good enough for our military to use and abuse daily, it would work for me as well.

Also, I wouldn't sell either of them for what Squirrelduster is asking for his. That is a real good price for some real good glass. If I didn't already have two, I would own this one.

I have the HD model Kit GR 12-40-60mm hard, case, camera adapters, tripod, window mounts, cover case ect. for $1100 shipped if anyone is interested, glass isn't scratched, some scratches on tripod and window mount, but other than that its good to go! pm me if serious

Sorry Hotrod but my price stands.
Looks like I am headed to Wyoming for an antelope hunt so I guess it will be an extra for a family member to use if needed.
This one is in great shape with perfect glass.

I will chime in too as I just bought a used on last week on a different site for more than the owner is asking for this one, not much more, and if I need or could justify 2 I would jump on this deal.