• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica 10x32mm BN Binoculars

Stokes

Hey Guys,
I have a fantastic set of glasses that need a new home. I've had these for about five years, but just don't find myself using them as much as I should.

If you're not familiar with Leica binos, spend a bit of time on Google and read up. You'll not be disappointed. A few years back, I spent two days at the SHOT Show with the whole purpose of deciding which binoculars I wanted for me. The absolute best I could buy. I compared all the different makes and models, and these binos on had one rival in the market. All other makes and models were a shadow to these, and the rival to these (The Swarovski EL line), were not any better, only more money. Compared to the Swaro SLCs, anything by Zeiss, Fuji, Leupold, Kowa, Nikon, or ANY other line, I just wasn't impressed.

These are in great condition and still have the box and all the papers. I also have the unused neck strap.
I normally would carry these in a Tactical Tailor pouch, which I will include with the sale. They fit the binos very well, and have an extra pocket up front where I'd keep a cloth. You can look over the pouch HERE.

Price for these is $900, plus $15 to ship. If you're in the South Puget Sound region of Washington State, you're more than welcome to come by and look them over in person.

Email to [email protected] for more information or any questions. I'm not really looking for any trades at this time, but if you have something utterly fantastic to trade me, I'll consider it. I don't really want a stack of Jennings or trades down. Please click on the smaller pictures to be taken to the photobucket hosted larger pics. Thanks for looking!
IMG_1869.jpg