• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED larue predatar raffle

Bringing this back to life. Anybody heard anything from Roustabout concerning his raffle?

sorry for the lack of response. till today i had not received any email notifications as to replies on the thread. i have 25 tickets left. if i do not have them sold by the new year i will return the money to those who have purchased tickets.

i am very sorry that this has taken so long but selling the tickets turned out to be more difficult than anything I've ever had to sell. thank you for your patience.

sincerely
victor hernandez

Hey roustabout, Are we having a drawing or do you still need some more time?
Have the patience, just wondering,

Thanks, Blu

thank you for your patience. I'm open for suggestions on ticket sales methods. its been hard. i don't want to give up because id like to help out my friend. i was going to refund the money this weekend.

I would like to buy a couple raffle tickets but there is no need if they are not all going to sell. Why cant you just do the drawing with the tickets that have been purchased. Instead of returning everyones money. Let me know what is going to happen because i would like to purchase a few. Thanks

I would like to buy a couple raffle tickets but there is no need if they are not all going to sell. Why cant you just do the drawing with the tickets that have been purchased. Instead of returning everyones money. Let me know what is going to happen because i would like to purchase a few. Thanks

my guess is 200 ticket sales are needed to cover the cost of prizes and make a donation for the person in need.

update.

it seems like everybody has been really patient. thank you for that. everyone that has contacted me says they are ok with waiting till the last ticket is sold. I'm finally setting a drawing date. the raffle will happen 8-1-2015, unless the tickets have not been sold i will then refund the money. its been a crazy last couple of months due to 3 family members passing away and a friend a week ago. this is the reason i haven't sold any tickets or really have not tried to. also i just spoke to mrs. oliver and she was explaining to me that just the medicine cost for the hep b is 60,000 dollars a year so she really needs help. this is a great burden when you are retired with no income being earned. thank you guys so much who have helped out and thank you for your patience. good bless and have a prosperous new year.

victor hernandez.
please call me if you have any questions.
512-608-1932

no donor yet, but new medication is combating the hep and keeping his liver healthy. I'm getting the tickets final count by end of week due to local gun shops helping with ticket sales i am uncertain as to how many remain. if you like to donate for a ticket your name will be added to the draw.