• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED larue predatar raffle

roustabout512

hello, i am raising funds for my neighbor mr. James Oliver. Years ago he contracted hepatitis during a blood transfusion. this has caused his liver to deteriorate. he is next in line on the waiting list for a donor match. medical bills are going to be very costly after insurance covers the rest, not to mention the overpriced anti rejection organ medicine. if you would like to just help out go to helphopelive.org and type in james oliver in the search bar and donate. your help is greatly appreciated and all donations are tax deductable.

i personally am holding a raffle for him since I'm into firearm sports. i figured i would do a raffle for what i know best and my friends that share the same interests.

raffle tickets are $20.00 dollars. there are only 200 raffle tickets total being sold.
u.s.p.s. money order or paypal.

14617 hyson xing
pflugerville, tx 78660

prizes are as follows:

1st. larue tactical predatar 5.56 18" never fired brand new
2nd. benchmade folder knife.
3rd. badger ordnance 30mm high rings (only used item)
4th. magpul mbus back up sights (front and rear)
5th. deluxe firearm cleaning kit.

raffle will be held after last ticket is sold. 1st prize winner will have to pay for ffl transfer fee of firearm. i will cover shipping cost.

thank you very much for your help and god bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not a california legal ar 15, this was purchased in texas. not sure about california law.

Just a matter of sending roustabout512 a bullet button to quickly install and have him ship w/o magazine (if greater than 10 rounds). If those two quick steps are taken, fully legal in California.

Im interested, do you send us an electronic raffle ticket? How does that work?

I'll send a hard copy of raffle ticket if you'd like. All I really need is payment and your name number and ffl address. I'll throw in your stub with the rest of pile for the drawing.

raffle1.jpg

raffle2.jpg