• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large Lot of Reloading Items - Dies, Presses, Brass, Frankford Arsenal Case Trimmer & More

FYI, I watched a reloading video about a pro shooter that did not like the hand held priming tools, he said that it was hard to get consistency when seating primers, might just be his opinion but made a lot of sense when I saw the video and his demonstration
Do you have a link to this video? I would enjoy watching it, perhaps sway me one way or another.

I had to go search for it and I am not a techy person but if you go to Youtube and search : Panhandle Precision Depriming and priming cases or RCBS priming tool (7 years ago 9:19 long) is the one I watched. There are probably a lot more now out there

your welcome, Plenty of choices out there and I don't really need to sell mine but if I do I considering one that costs a lot more. Probably overkill
( Primal Rights)

your welcome, Plenty of choices out there and I don't really need to sell mine but if I do I considering one that costs a lot more. Probably overkill
( Primal Rights)
Well they say buy once cry once…that one would be the dream. Unfortunately I can't justify buying the CPS, maybe one day… I've been recommended the Ugly Reloading Primer Seater a number of times. At ~1/2 the cost of the CPS it's probably the highest tier I can realistically see myself going at some point down the line, but who knows what the future holds!

I know , I'm not in the class of people that use that tool and never will be but been upgrading a few pieces at a time if I can

Easter special:
-all 3 die sets for $90 shipped
-all Lee individual dies for $85
-all individual dies (Lee + Hornady + Redding) for $175
-all die sets & individual dies for $250

-both pacific & lee press for $105 + 1/2 shipping

-FA trimmer + lee auto primer for $65

WOW! What deals!

Recent Posts