• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large Heavy Duty Shooting Bench

LeddSlinger

Large custom bench I built for long range shooting. Rear legs are adjustable with 3/4" all thread and jam nut for uneven terrain and legs are tied together with a turnbuckle cable system that is adjustable for tension. It is very heavy and also has a big D ring on the bottom to add more weight if needed, but it's so solid and stable, I've never added weight to it. Legs are made from 1.5" galvanized rigid pipe and are threaded into hubs so they are all removable. Top is a double layer of glued and screwed 3/4" plywood finished in a heavy marine varnish with a treated 2x6 lumber sub frame. This thing is STOUT!!! It is portable with 1 person if you are strong enough, but better to use 2 people or set it up on a private range where it doesn't move. Suitable for left or right hand shooters and plenty long enough for big ELR rigs and associated gear for poking targets at long range.

Also included with the sale is an adjustable height drummers stool.

Width at front: 48"
Width at rear tail: 16"
Overall length: 56"
Table top thickness: 1.5"
Total thickness with sub frame: 3"

Asking $400.

Cannot ship because it's too big so local pickup is required. Located in Kalispell, Montana.

1000006155.jpeg
1000005313.jpeg
1000002934.jpeg
1000005566.jpeg
1000006154.jpeg
1000004075.jpeg
1000005599.jpeg
1000040471.jpeg

IMG_7171.jpeg

Last edited:
Large custom bench I built for long range shooting. Rear legs are adjustable with 3/4" all thread and jam nut for uneven terrain and legs are tied together with a turnbuckle cable system that is adjustable for tension. It is very heavy and also has a big D ring on the bottom to add more weight if needed, but it's so solid and stable, I've never added weight to it. Legs are made from 1.5" galvanized rigid pipe and are threaded into hubs so they are all removable. Top is a double layer of glued and screwed 3/4" plywood finished in a heavy marine varnish with a treated 2x6 lumber sub frame. This thing is STOUT!!! It is portable with 1 person if you are strong enough, but better to use 2 people or set it up on a private range where it doesn't move. Suitable for left or right hand shooters and plenty long enough for big ELR rigs and associated gear for poking targets at long range.

Asking $400.

Cannot ship because it's too big so local pickup is required. Located in Kalispell, Montana.

View attachment 562869View attachment 562870View attachment 562871View attachment 562874View attachment 562875View attachment 562876View attachment 562877View attachment 562878
What is the overall length and width of this table?

You won't find a more solid bench that's still portable. Flipped upside down, the top fits nicely between the fender wells in the bed of full size pick-up trucks. Legs can be left on for quicker setup at the range, but you can remove them to reduce a lot of the weight when moving it around.