• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lane Precision XD 338 Edge Ackley Improved

Thanks man. No one wants it cuz it's a single shot... I just prefer a single shot for an elr rifle like this. I mean it's almost just as quick to throw another shell in the rifle... I'm either going to trade it or just keep it... 3700 is giving it away . I must be crazy haha

Thanks man. No one wants it cuz it's a single shot... I just prefer a single shot for an elr rifle like this. I mean it's almost just as quick to throw another shell in the rifle... I'm either going to trade it or just keep it... 3700 is giving it away . I must be crazy haha

****, my 338 rum is a single shot and I smoked 4 elk and a bear with it just last year. Don't need a follow up shot with a 338 hammer like this!!

I know, 3050 fps with the 300 is incredible. My "little" 338 rum is only doing 2750. And it's a hammer. I can only imagine how fun your gun is to shoot. If only I didn't have 2 kids in daycare I could afford to buy yours!

Ill be honest with you i would not sell it or even trade it for that little money. Your right its priced way to low .i want pull back on those prices and keep to your fisrt number. I wish you all the luck the good kind not the ******** like you have been getting, Bob. gun)

Somebody buy this man's rifle.....I keep looking and if somebody doesn't buy it I might make a really dumb decision. I can't afford for someone else not to buy this!!!

Haha I hate to sell it but times are tough. It's a brand new rifle. Only seen the range one time. I have almost double into the rifle and components than what I am asking. All these guys buying defensive edge lrkm... It's a single shot too... What's the difference. This gun will do anything a lrkm will do! Has absolutely no recoil and shoots incredible. Load data included! And whidden custom dies! 300 gr Berger at 3050 FPS... Absolute monster!

hey guy i would buy it but i just built a 338 edge. So my pockets are light. This may be the way to go. It seems that every one is parting out their high dollar guns because the break up the cost.money seems to be tight right now. Im not trying to tell you what to do. Its just another way to go..I would at least consider it. Good luck to you i hope you sell it for what you want for it.Did bartlein tell you what reamers they used on your barrel? Thanks Bob. gun)

Recent Posts