• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lane Precision XD 338 Edge Ackley Improved

I think times must be hard for a lot of people. There are a lot of nice rifles for sale on this forum for good prices. This is a ridiculously good deal though.

ive got a stiller predator with a douglas barrel in 338 win mag it has abell @carlson m40 with a caldwell bi pod it h-s bottum metal with on mag it has a jewell triger set at 1.5 pounds it has a stiller rail on top. the barrel is target taper with a harrels brake melted in the barrel it has sixty rounds all at a hunderd to brake in a little load development.its shoot one quarter moa at 100. every thing was bought new. so its about like yours in the fact that its all new nothing used. so thats what i have. please respond because i just orderd a new action for a 338 edge build thanks Bob gun)

Holy crap this is an awesome rifle. I wish so bad that I had the $ to buy it, this is very likely the hottest deal going right now for a rifle that i would consider brand new.

Good luck with the sale, whoever gets it is one lucky dude.