• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

KUIU Yukon XL, near new

86alaskan

Selling my lightly used and well cared for Yukon Rain jacket in XL. Its the Verde camo pattern and the jacket is less than 1 yr old. I bought it August 2016, wore it a couple times in for the 2016 season and it's just a touch too big. I'll sell this one for $315 shipped or trade for the EXACT SAME jacket only in a LARGE. pm for photos if necessary. thanks

Last edited:
bump, save some money on a like new jacket, now only $315 shipped to your door, that's a great deal just in time for the upcoming seasons

Uh
Selling my lightly used and well cared for Yukon Rain jacket in XL. Its the Verde camo pattern and the jacket is less than 1 yr old. I bought it August 2016, wore it a couple times in for the 2016 season and it's just a touch too big. I'll sell this one for $315 shipped or trade for the EXACT SAME jacket only in a LARGE. pm for photos if necessary. thanks[/QUOT.

Still have jacket? How tall and what build are you? How many clothes have you worn under it? Wondering how it would fit me. That jacket is on my short list.