• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

~KAMPFELD CUSTOM~ 25-06 ForSale with pictures!!

Popapi

Guys I have a Kampfeld Custom here that have never been in the woods. Its in pristine condition with only 163 rounds fired down the tube. Shoots 115 Berger VLDs in low to mid 3s and occasionally .2s, 120grn Speer Spitzer in mid to high 3s, and factory Remington CoreLokts half inch or better. Karl did all the work himself with specifics below. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED
. Stiller Predator Action.
. McMillan Edge Stock.
. Schneider 1-10 fluted 25" barrel.
. Shilen trigger with modified shoe (cerakoted).
. Bansner ADL trigger guard.
. Talley light weight medium rings.
. Lucas custom bore guide.
. Satin black cerakoted by Karl.
Will sell shipped insured in cardboard box inside guncase to your FFL for 3475.00. If indeed you want the custom painted safety Jewel add 100.00. Thanks in advance.
oROxUWc.jpg

c4adkn5.jpg

NY50Zbi.jpg

KZ2OViC.jpg

KI4x9d6.jpg

Do you have any larger pics? I want to make sure the gun doesn't have any dust specs on it. :)

I have seen this rifle in person and on the range a few times and it's a work of art, anyone who knows rifles knows Kampfeld and he dosent build many rifles anymore. Popapi is an absolute gun nut and uses only the best and keeps his stuff meticulously maintained, whoever gets it is getting a laser from a great guy!!!

I have seen this rifle in person and on the range a few times and it's a work of art, anyone who knows rifles knows Kampfeld and he dosent build many rifles anymore. Popapi is an absolute gun nut and uses only the best and keeps his stuff meticulously maintained, whoever gets it is getting a laser from a great guy!!!
Thanks so much MOD7.......