• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk swapping

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

You're welcome, thanks again for the slings.

I'm have a fair time rooting around cleaning up my little piles of mysteries... I put a little extra something in your latest shipment too (just trinkets but I'm getting things cleaned up pretty good around the house).

I have a 13.5"-27" swivel Harris Bipod. Does anyone want to trade for a 9"-13" swivel Harris Bipod? Mine is used but in very nice working condition. I am only interested in a Harris Swivel style.

Thanks, Mike

[ QUOTE ]
I have a 13.5"-27" swivel Harris Bipod. Does anyone want to trade for a 9"-13" swivel Harris Bipod? Mine is used but in very nice working condition. I am only interested in a Harris Swivel style.

Thanks, Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont have one to trade or I would be on it. Looking for anything else?

[ QUOTE ]
Sambo,

Whatcha take for the 270 wsm brass ?

Jim B.

[/ QUOTE ]

How 'bout the 40 gr and 55gr ballistic tips? (Items 12 and 13)
Sam

No, Sorry Elk Hunter. I wouldn't want to be without a Bipod. This one works fine I just want one thats a little shorter.

Mike

Sambo man ,

Sounds like a deal , reckon I will find some other good stuff to add to the deal ( aka Dave King ) .

Shoot me a address and It will be on the way in a day or two.

My address is Jim Brown
26910 Kanis Rd . # 36
Little Rock , Ark. 72223

jimm,
Deal. Thanks, sambo3006. I'll ship out your brass in the next day or two.

Sam Telford
907 Mulberry Road
Highlandville, MO 65669

FREE to anyone that can use them, I will even pay the shipping!

33 - 90gr 6mm Berger HPBT

33 - 87gr 6mm Hornady (Not V-Max)

samspade.....I would take the 6mm bullets.

are you sure there is nothing you are looking for? do you bowhunt? let me know if there is anything you might need and i'll see if i can find something...

Jon Pynch
240 N Noble Ave
Stayton, Or 97383

[ QUOTE ]
samspade.....I would take the 6mm bullets.

are you sure there is nothing you are looking for? do you bowhunt? let me know if there is anything you might need and i'll see if i can find something...

Jon Pynch
240 N Noble Ave
Stayton, Or 97383

[/ QUOTE ]

They are yours, in fact I will send them tomorrow because I have to go to the PO!