• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk Swapping II ("The Left-overs")

Re: Junk Swapping II (\"The Left-overs\")

Thanks Dave I too was happy to find the extra box of bullets in the package you sent to me!!!!

Hey Dave the rigs I have to get rid of are Diawa 600 series reals mounted to 6' 6" Pack Hawk rods(stand-up/boat style) two of them ar spooled with 300yds of 60lb Power Braid backing with a 300yd 60lb mono topshot. These were all used and have all cought Yellow Fin tuna in the 5-100lb range , the reels have had the drag washers replaced with TFE ones from SuperSmoothies. all four are in pretty good shape but a couple show some use and age but all function perfectly.

I'm not realy looking to collect anymore stuff as I have enough to get rid of myself but if any of you guys want these things I'll give you a hell of a deal , and I don't mind spliting up the set

Dave,what do you want for #34?BEST,kim

Ok back up again

1.Leupold 30mm High matt dovetail rings
2. R3 recoil pad for Remington 700 synthetic stock
3. Speer reloading manual 13
4. Mundial trihone knife sharpener
5. Remington LA CDL stock. It has been pillar bedded by someone that thought he was a gunsmith. It has really nice dremel cut on the outside of the channel.
6. Model 700 long action LSS BDL laminated stock blackish grey in color. Pillar bedded but barrel channel has not been opened up PENDING!!
7. RSBS 300 WSM dies, 50 new Winchester brass and shell holder.
8. 2 Sims barrel de-resonators

lovdasnow

The rifle got here today and thanks for the spending money (it covered the transfer fee).

I'll get that tent sent out Friday (my wife gives me my allowance that day) I can send it Priority I'm thinking.

I'm gonna add a little to the length of that stock and play with some finishes. It'll be a project gun and I believe I'll post what I do to it.

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

I haven't forgotten those rings, just busy at work and home. I'll get those out this week too I believe.

KimR

Shoot me an e-mail with your address and such and I'll send those bases (#34 in the list). Do you want just one or both?

Have I forgotten or missed anyone?? I do that some times! If so post something to me as a reminder, I really do forget!!

Im interestead in the salt water stuff, shoot me a price for all.
Fred

Well Dave, you got the Deer Bleat and Bawl past the idiots at Customs! Guess they were sleeping when the package went through. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanks. I owe you one. Now to figure out how to bring the deer in.

lovdasnow

The tent is in the mail, Priority & Insured.

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

The rings are in the mail, Priority.

[ QUOTE ]
lovdasnow

The tent is in the mail, Priority & Insured.

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

The rings are in the mail, Priority.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave, got the rings today!! Could you use some huckleberry jam?
Thanks!!!

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

"Could you use some huckleberry jam?"

I'm a pretty good eater. If you got a look at me you'd figure I'm a professional eater /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I'd be pleased to have some jam.. Thanks

I haven't had any more bites on those 338 cal 250gr partitions and I figure they'll go to waste, can you use some more of them?

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't had any more bites on those 338 cal 250gr partitions and I figure they'll go to waste, can you use some more of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep I could use the bullets. That is what i will be using in my 338 Ultra.
We are picking huckleberries now but they wont be in good for a few more weeks. I think we are canning up some tomorrow. As soon as I do I will get you a couple of pints headed your way. We made 1300 pints last year and had plenty for pies, pancakes, shakes and syrup.

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

Thanks

I still need to stick those bullets in the mail. Things got a little hectic here (at work) and I'm battling time now.

thanks again dave...the tent is great, opened it up, and played with a little this morning, it's a great setup!
thanks, jon