• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk Swapping II ("The Left-overs")

Re: Junk Swapping II (\"The Left-overs\")

Stubb

e-mail sent.

I'll get that stuff out today and thanks for the extra reel... twice as many backlashes to fix, that'll keep me busy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lovdasnow

Thanks for the quick turnaround.

New items to add to the list.

31. (new - still unlaced) Genuine U. S. Army Issue boots.(Boot, Hot Weather) (I take that to mean desert) Complete with instruction tag!! Size 10 1/5 R. These just came back from Iraq in a homebound shipment.

32. (new) Leupold Quick release rings matte (low .650). Part # 49971. There are the type with the single post that fit into the base with the single round hole.

32. (new) Leupold Quick release rings matte (low .650). Part # 49971. There are the type with the single post that fit into the base with the single round hole.

Dave! Stainless or ? I have stainless bases. But I guess matte would be ok on them.

Boots wont work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif 5 1/2 sizes to small /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

These are matte blue. Do you have the early model single hole quick release bases?

I just stole two of the ring screws this evening for a do-it-yourself project (sort of traded to myself). If you want them I'll scrounge up two different screws and send the set to you.

Sounds like you have feet as big a Ian M's!

The bases have a single hole with levers if that is what the rings are for.
I sorta have small feet. I have an uncle that wears a size 22.

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

Yup, these rings are for those bases. I'll throw them in a box soon and send them to you...

Have you tried those .338 cal 250 Partitions and if so how did it go??

(Size 22 feet! With him in a room it'd look like the Nimitz and Kennedy were in port!)

Yes Dave I shot about 4 3 shot groups and they are shooting 3/4 to 1 1/4 inches at 100 yards. I think I will be using them. I think they would do even better but that ultra mag bites a little and I know it has to have alot to do with it. Thats plenty good enough for elk and bear.

Hey have you ever had huckleberry jam?

Anybody have any use for a set of RCBS 30-338 win dies it the FL and seating die only , their in good shape and haven't loaded but maybe 50 rounds.

Still more "new" items to add to the list.

33. (used - like new) 1 set, Leupold (must be VX-III type I guess??) target knobs, elevation and windage. These are the bottle cork shaped ones.

34. (used) 2 each, Leupold one piece base (NOT Mark 4) Remington 700 Long Action (Long Range) right handed. These are the type for a post front and windage rear. Matte blue finish. (NO STINK'N SCREWS! I lost them or a bear ate them or someone stole them or Leupold didn't send them, point is --- no screws provided.) traded to Kimr - gone

35. (used) 2 each, Leupold one piece base (NOT Mark 4) Remington 700 Short Action right handed. These are the type for a post front and windage rear. Matte blue finish. (NO STINK'N SCREWS! I lost them or a bear ate them or someone stole them or Leupold didn't send them, point is --- no screws provided.)

Stubb

I got the package today! There were three (3) reels in there...a bonus!!

Thanks for the additional spinning reel.

Any of you guys need any big salt water tackle? just remembered that I have 4 rigs in the attic.

JDJones

What ya got?

Stubb has got me started and I dug up a bunch of old(er) fishing stuff I had (fresh water). Maybe I'll try fishing again, sharks or somesuch, something I can drag out and shoot for good measure.

See anything in my junk you just gotta have??