• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk Swapping II ("The Left-overs")

Dave King

Junk Swapping II (\"The Left-overs\")

I figured I'd post what I still have and we give a go at a new thread as the other is getting long and confusing.

1. (opened bag) 7 each unfired R-P 25-06 brass traded to Stubb gone via Priority mail

2. (sealed bag) 1 sealed bag of 50 each unfired R-P 25-06 brass traded to Stubb gone via Priority mail

3. (opened box) 77 each 142GR Sierra matchKing 6.5mm bullets traded to Stubb gone via Priority mail

4. (unopened boxes) 1 box of 50 each 250GR Nosler Partition 338 cal. bullets traded to Idaho Elk Hunter - gone

5. (appears unused) 1 set each RCBS 257 Roberts reloading dies with (unopened package RCBS) shell holder.

6. (as unused) SOG SCUBA/DEMO knife (bought as a second, has the "X") leather stack handle & stainless. Black leather sheath with sharpening stone.

7. (used - sort of cosmetically ugly) Cold Steel Bowie type knife. large blade ~8".

8. (un-used - setup once for layout but not used) Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 two person four season tent. I was going to use it on a pack-in Colorado elk hunt but I came to my senses. traded to lovdasnow

9. (used) Lyman case neck lubricator (dry lube)... Its a rectangular orange box with three brushes inside.

10. (new) RCBS Primer tray-2

11. (damaged) Remington short action bottom metal (BDL matte). The rear srew hole has been enlarged while removing a stuck action screw. A guy could canibalize the other parts or fix the thing maybe. traded to zingdingo mail Priority - gone-

12. (used -in good shape - no obvious dings or rust) gotta have item Weaver 1" pivot mount set for a Remington 700/721/722. Gloss blue with screws and zip lock bag.

13. (used ?) three Remington short(?) action firing pin springs. They're in a Wolff package but it's been opened and I believe I changed these out years ago so they're probably actual Remington springs and not Wolff.

14. (used) Ruger 1" integral rings from a 77/22 I believe.

15. (used/new rare) Leupold "cams" for an early VX-III Long Range M3... Clock-wise cams 55 . . . . 0 . . . . 5 There are four - .223 REM/5.56mm, 308M, 30-06, 300 WIN MAG.

16. (new) Key chain with fob thing "Atlantic Canadian Rangers" I believe I got this in Ontario while shooting the Canadian Forces Small Arms Championships.

17. (used - antique) Sling swivel set (2 each in set)(swivels and bases) for a Mossberg 46B. One swivel is missing the spring steel retaining clip. Only one screw.

18. (used -? working) Primos Deer Bleat and Bawl (model 702) traded to Harv gone via mail

19. (used - like new - not resharpened) CRKT Ryan Plan B partially serrated knife.

20. (used - as new) Eagle Creek Travel Accessories Check Out Pouch. http://www.luggageonline.com/product.cfm?product_ID=1669&C=KA23450

21. (new in wrapper) Beman Hunter 40/60 arrow shafts, one dozen.

22 (used - with scratches and marks) TLR 75 Ranging thing. Split image ranging device for archery.

23. (used - excellent with a little extra dirt) Vista Side Quiver used for 3-D archery. Has 4 tubes and various extras, rubber grip thing for pulling arrows, blue bow square, PVC arrow lube thing, three #2 pencils (two stubbies - one chewed eraser, one like new & sharp) Vista case is sorta grey with black trim. (Might fit well with buffalo bob's bow) It looks like the Vista Padre http://timbucktu.net/shop/more.php?id=1293967&

24. (used - good condition) 1 each sling swivel kit, clamp on front type and screw-in post for the rear. The horseshoe shaped front clap measures about .825 ID when closed & has the number "84" stamped on it.

25. (new - in rumpled package) 1 each Liberty Mountain Sports Guide Harness (mountaineering & climbing thing). http://www.libertymtn.com/catalog.php?type=product&id=18710

26. new - un-used) 1 each Slumberjack Bivy Shelter (Loden - green) 38" x 90" x 24" Carry weight 2lbs 4oz. Part# SJK7155 traded to Scott Materi - gone

27. (used) 1 each Uncle Mike's Sidekick holster size 8, Rt hand, black. This is a hip holster. I believe I used this with a Ruger Old Army. The Uncle Mike's site says its for 5.5" to 6.5" single action revolvers.
http://www.uncle-mikes.com/adtemplate.as...bcatky2=2000013

28. (new - un-used) 1 set, Wilson reloading die set for 243 Winchester: Wilson bullet seater 243 Win, Wilson neck die, .271 neck bushing.

29. new - un-used) 1 each, Redding 223 Remington Body Die.

30. (like new) 1 set, RCBS Full Length 223 Remington 2 piece Die set. (NOT an (SB) Small Base set.)

Bonus item: If anyone is driving distance close I have several un-opened cans/tubs of powders: IMR 4064 - IMR 4350 and Accurate 8700. (I don't want to deal with mailing powder no matter how easy it may be.)

My disclaimer: (I'm a decent fella but I do have a few scorch marks on me from bad deals and trades so I like an out nowadays.)

(This stuff is described as I see it and remember... it's possible that there may be a miss-count or geezer error. Any errors will be rectified to MY liking (because there are rabid type A folks out there that can't be dealt with reasonably no matter what).)

I'll trade for anything reasonable and in some cases un-reasonable. I reserve the right to retain, trade or give these items away independant of any "dibs" list and for any reason I choose.

I still badly need the movie "No Land For The Timid" by Art Laha. This would be a big trade item or I'd pay cash but it's hard to find.

Re: Junk Swapping II (\"The Left-overs\")

Dave, I have been looking all over for that movie. Even had my wife post on her forums looking for it. I also have friends looking. I have emailed companies and keep getting referred to other companies. Cant find it. I will keep looking! Flea bay doent have it. I am going to check some libraries. If I find it, I will make me a copy then its off to you.

[ QUOTE ]
Dave, I have been looking all over for that movie. Even had my wife post on her forums looking for it. I also have friends looking. I have emailed companies and keep getting referred to other companies. Cant find it. I will keep looking! Flea bay doent have it. I am going to check some libraries. If I find it, I will make me a copy then its off to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto's, can't find it anywhere...

Here is what I have left to trade for now!
1.Leupold 30mm High matt dovetail rings
2. R3 recoil pad for Remington 700 synthetic stock
3. Speer reloading manual 13
4. Mundial trihone knife sharpener
5. Remington LA CDL stock. It has been pillar bedded by someone that thought he was a gunsmith. It has really nice dremel cut on the outside of the channel.
6. Model 700 long action LSS BDL laminated stock blackish grey in color. Pillar bedded but barrel channel has not been opened up
7. RSBS 300 WSM dies, 50 new Winchester brass and shell holder.

I need quality made quarter bags.

BountyHunter

PMs are not enabled.

You can email me at Navy at (I can't get to personal civilian e-mail from work) or my e-mail in my profile here at LRH.

dking at NavDosCen dot Med dot Navy dot Mil

Dave, I am interested in #18. (used -? working) Primos Deer Bleat and Bawl (model 702). I have found nothing in my gun stuff to trade but if we could work something else out that would be great. Thanks

Dave
What are looking for in trade for this??

8. (un-used - setup once for layout but not used) Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 two person four season tent. I was going to use it on a pack-in Colorado elk hunt but I came to my senses.

elkhunter, about how much does that tent weigh? I'm possibly interested in it...also do you have a link to the tent, so I can check it out online?

[ QUOTE ]
elkhunter, about how much does that tent weigh? I'm possibly interested in it...also do you have a link to the tent, so I can check it out online?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave has the tent. Im trying to swap him out of it.