• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: jsergee

vegas steve

bought a chassis from john,told him i needed for the comming weekend for a paid outing.he promised i'd have it for my shoot.he waited too long to ship and by the time he made it to ups the shipping fees were too high for the promised date so instead of contacting me first,he just shipped it standard ground and now i wont see it till the following week.pretty much destroyed my plans(and lost alot of money).i will not buy again from him.

found out today that john did not insure the package either.there is no way i wd not buy insurance on an 850.00 package and let it travel across 6 states and a dozen plus freight trucks.john seemed like a nice dude on the phone,but his selling and shipping ethics are a joke.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.