• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **JC Steel Targets Summer AR500 Steel Target Group Buy**

Still did not receive my targets. Have not heard back yet from JC on my two contacts. Anybody have any idea?

Targets are on the way. Lots of orders. So the students and i are doing our best to make everything and ship it out ASAP. Thanks

Just received my JC targets and I can only say two thumbs up! These are an outstanding value and super thick...cannot imagine any round that would not hold up to these babies at point blank. They will be around longer than me. Many thanks to Jake for what he is doing to support kids and us shooters through doing this. I would highly recommend anyone considering steel targest buy these.

Anybody out there who can help me figure out how to hang them up out in farmers fields to shoot at? Guess I need to build some type of stand or something.

I would recommend either a T POST bracket or get a rebar target stand kit and a couple extra conveyer belt kits.

They both work great and last a really long time.

Thanks again

Jake

Just received my JC targets and I can only say two thumbs up! These are an outstanding value and super thick...cannot imagine any round that would not hold up to these babies at point blank. They will be around longer than me. Many thanks to Jake for what he is doing to support kids and us shooters through doing this. I would highly recommend anyone considering steel targest buy these.

Anybody out there who can help me figure out how to hang them up out in farmers fields to shoot at? Guess I need to build some type of stand or something.

Not sure what a T bracket is or where I can get the rebar kit. Anybody have pictures they can post of something I can make from the Home Depot?

Thanks, JC. Is shipping $20 on these?

Do you recommend one over the other? I would think the T bracket set could be an issue if a shooter accidentally shots the stake that it is mounted on?

PS My lady friend was just showing my the website for Jubilee Ranch. What a great program, the opportunities for these kids are incredible. You will receive our continued support for this program making such a difference.

Thanks, JC. Is shipping $20 on these?

Do you recommend one over the other? I would think the T bracket set could be an issue if a shooter accidentally shots the stake that it is mounted on?

I use one per stake, I think that was your question.

I have hit my stakes more than once and they are still going strong. They are heavy steel and will take several shots to have them fail. $5 and you replace them. Mine are going on their 2nd year without replacement.