ISO of 20 ga Rem Choke IC .555 or Jebs .560

I just got a new 20 ga Weatherby semi auto youth model for my grandson. Unfortunately the full choke (.566) that came with it is stamped for lead shot only, so I ordered a Carlson TSS choke that is .555. Will shoot it for the 1st time next week when the choke comes, TSS 7 1/2-9 combo.

I called the ammo manufacturer (Apex) and they told me what worked best with their loads. I settled on Jebs .555. 310 pellets in a pie plate target at 30 yards. One word of caution is too tight and it can be an easy miss when the bird is in close range.

Yes, I am a little concerned about the tight pattern up close with my grandsons first Turkey hunt. I wonder if there are options for a little more open choke for Browning TSS loads? Although he is pretty quick on the draw and will be ready to shoot as soon as a Tom shows up , lol

Yes, I am a little concerned about the tight pattern up close with my grandsons first Turkey hunt. I wonder if there are options for a little more open choke for Browning TSS loads? Although he is pretty quick on the draw and will be ready to shoot as soon as a Tom shows up , lol
Mount a Red dot and pattern the load. Reduces risk of missing.