• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Used one year. Perfect condition. Sell for $495 shipped.

NO PM'S PLEASE

[email protected]

(I lost track of this but now I have found it again so it's for sale again. :))

I paid about $1,100 for it. Comes with:
  • 2 chargers -- both car and 110 volt
  • car holder holster
  • user guide book

Iridium 9555 Global Satellite Phone
Small, light and water resistant, the 9555 is designed to travel the globe with you.

24811d1377741140-iridium-9555-satellite-phone-2nd-price-drop-iridium-len.jpg

The Iridium 9555 is the evolution of trusted, reliable mobile communications. From distant rigs to pitching decks, baking deserts to frozen ice packs, the Iridium 9555 satellite phone can handle any environment. It is small but determined, sleek but industrial grade, easy to use but powerful. It is every bit as rugged as Iridium's previous handsets still resistant to water, dust and shock but streamlined and packed with innovative new features.

Compact Power
The Iridium 9555 is not only the smallest phone Iridium has ever made, it's also the most powerful. With a significantly reduced footprint from the previous model, more hand-friendly form factor, and aerodynamic features such as an internally stowed antenna, this sleek handset is designed to easily go wherever you do.

Enhanced Features
In addition to all the features you have come to expect from Iridium's trusted satellite phones, the Iridium 9555 also incorporates innovations such as an integrated speakerphone, improved SMS and email messaging capabilities, and an upgraded Mini-USB data port. It continues the evolution of satellite phones, making communication more efficient and effective for end users.

Recent Posts