Infinite Outdoors

JRY46

Anyone here on LRH use Infinite Outdoors for booking hunts? I just happened across some of their post on the net and Facebook looking to use some of our WY points before a normal person is priced out of the sport. Just asking if anyone here has used them here or if it's just another scam in this day & age on the web. Thanks in advance..............JR

I just subscribed and from what I have seen so far, your not getting many options if your looking for big game. Many of the listed properties say they are unavailable or have no available dates during the 2024 season already. I think it's a good idea but not looking like it will be much help for a deer and elk at this point. Maybe I just don't understand how to use the program effectively so if anyone has hints please enlighten me.

I just subscribed and from what I have seen so far, your not getting many options if your looking for big game. Many of the listed properties say they are unavailable or have no available dates during the 2024 season already. I think it's a good idea but not looking like it will be much help for a deer and elk at this point. Maybe I just don't understand how to use the program effectively so if anyone has hints please enlighten me.
Same here.

I have used them for several hunts in the past. Even tho they say unavailable you can still book them if you contact their support team. They are usually super helpful and quick to respond. Seems like they open the properties up when it gets closer to the seasons but I was able to book this time last year by reaching out to them directly. Nice to be able to know that they set harvest quotas and have quality control over their properties and its not just a free for all.

Anyone here on LRH use Infinite Outdoors for booking hunts? I just happened across some of their post on the net and Facebook looking to use some of our WY points before a normal person is priced out of the sport. Just asking if anyone here has used them here or if it's just another scam in this day & age on the web. Thanks in advance..............JR
I have a few of my ranches listed on Infinite and have personally used the platform for lots of waterfowl hunting as well as Wyoming antelope and Eastern Colorado deer. I have filled my tags on every big game hunt too. Most every property can be booked unless IO biologists make us landowners close it off due to hitting projected harvest objectives. That said, lots of landowners don't open their calendars until right before the season so if you have points to burn back sure and call IO and they will make sure the rancher where you want to hunt opens their calendar for you to book.