I'm Looking for a Place to Deer hunt

Savage 25-06

I should have posted yesterday that I'm looking for" a place to Hunt here in Michigan, my apologies.

As I said I not only know this is a long shot, but theres always hope.

After hunting state land near home its always disappointing, I do the leg work all year and set up my area only to have someone in to close of a proximity of me opening morning.

As posted on my first post I'm a very ethical and responsible hunter.
I've worked and lived on farms and have owned live stock, So I know what I'm hunting for and the difference between the two.

I'm more than glad to meet any land owner and get to know you over a period of time so you know who I'am before you give me permission.

Please PM me if you might have a place for me to hunt, even if it might be the second have of Deer season.

Sincerely Savage 25-06 gun)

SNOX 801 Thanks for the reply, I have to admit I'm surprised but very happy as well.
I put the first post on yesterday with all the information but thought the heading was misleading a bit, so changed it to Looking for a place.

I live in Mecosta County, so the Original post was that I was looking some what around my area of Mecosta, Montcalm, Osceola counties. But I'm really open to finding a place to hunt, as I stated even if its the second half of the season.

So I'm open to offers, and looking forward to hearing from you.

Savage 25-06 gun)

Patrick
Let me know if you want my PH: # when you want to talk etc...

Thanks

Good Morning Snox801, here was the information from my first post;

I know this is like the hardest thing in the world, or a least Michigan to find a place to hunt, But yes I'm asking. I'd gladly put in some food plots, and have some equipment to do so. Very very responsible, 6 years of Service, and rifle team as well as instructor. Worked on Farms and Owned livestock so I know the irresponsibility and the difference.

Would like to find something close to home Mecosta, Montcalm, Osceola Counties, but open to all offers and most greatly Appreciated, have truck and camper.

Savage 25-06 gun)

Just updating this post So folks know I'm still looking for a place to Deer hunt, and or Coyotes late season.

I'm open to hunting the Second half the the Rifle Deer Season if that works.

Coyotes any time from Dec 1st

Thanks, Savage 25-06 gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.