• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: huntinfool 18

You sir have to be one of the stupid people I have ever communicated with. Black and white let me explain what black and white means. First off it's slang for obvious. When someone tell you " I shipped it out Monday" and they didn't that's a "obvious" or black and white lie. He was signed in because his profile page tells what time he was last on the site, so he had multiple changes to pm me back. I also see you are from Wyoming probably one of his friends so it's nice of you to stick up for him.

You sir have to be one of the stupid people I have ever communicated with. Black and white let me explain what black and white means. First off it's slang for obvious. When someone tell you " I shipped it out Monday" and they didn't that's a "obvious" or black and white lie. He was signed in because his profile page tells what time he was last on the site, so he had multiple changes to pm me back. I also see you are from Wyoming probably one of his friends so it's nice of you to stick up for him.

Your obviously a kid by how angry you get. If you read what I said above, I agreeded that the shipping issue is "black and white". I'm not friends nor have I ever met Huntingfool18, I have read and communicated with him about guns he is selling.

You need to calm down and grow up and stop whining. You called someone out in multiple locations (the other was deleted since your only allowed and suppose to post here) on a public forum and when people disagree with you, you get mad. It's a public forum kid, if you don't want opinions, don't post opinions.

If you would of done what every other person does when a deal doesn't go right and just post here, most everyone would see it and let it be and you wouldn't be catching heat from people, you went on a rant and got a rant and now your angry. Put on your big boy pants and let it go. You started your rant back up when people simply posted that they had good dealing with him. Again, your item showed up and it was in the condition you wanted or you would of surely started multiple threads about that as well.

Everyone makes mistakes, even you and I. Your just throwing a fit since people don't agree with you. Do you know if I turn on my iPad or computer and this forum is open in a window it shows me as logged in, even though I get on here about 2-3 times a week to troll the reloading section. Food for thought. Again, calling someone solves everything.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.