Help with places to fish in florida

redbeard

I spend dec, feb, march in florida. I fish of piers and bridges mostly. The last 5 yesrs i have been coming up dry. I fish sebistian inlet, st pete cause way, venice beach, and csnt catch anyyhing. I use cut bait , live shrimp, clams, hell im ready to try night crawlers. I catch and relese so i dont care what i catch. Give me some hints, where do you fish, what do you use, what is your secert

The last 5 yesrs i have been coming up dry. I fish sebistian inlet, st pete cause way, venice beach, and csnt catch anyyhing. I use cut bait , live shrimp, clams, hell im ready to try night crawlers.

Don't know why you gave that area 5 years! Go inland this time of year and fish for Bass. Lot more fun and you will catch fish.

Well even places like Florida require time spent in order to be successful.
Sounds like youve been moving around since youve named places on both coast.
Id suggest finding someone in the area you visit to take you along. If thats not
possible go on a head/party boat or hire a guide to take you out on a charter.
You can often find others who would split the cost for that. Ask at local tackle shops
who they reccomend.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.