• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hellstorm Commando Kevlar gloves (Free) (Gone->Mailed)

Dave King

Another free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user in injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

hellstorm-commando-kevlar-medium-s.JPG

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/hellstorm-commando-kevlar-medium.JPG

Size Medium as indicated on the package.

These are NEW, not worn as far as I know.

I don't know much about these particular gloves. I bought several sets to send to my son while he was in Iraq and these are what's left. (I don't believe they're bullet proof even with the Kevlar so beware.)

I believe someone has already expressed an interest in these on the different thread, we'll see if that interest holds here in the "official" thread.

Last edited:
I wish they were large or x-large.

I've been meaning to order some, but never seem to get around to it!

Are they all they are cracked up to be?

Bill

Brain

They're yours. Are you local to MD/DC/VA?

bwaites

I haven't wore this type glove, these were left overs from those I sent to my son and some of the troops in Iraq a few years back.

I personally have a few sets of the SOLAG. NOMEX glove from these same folks and I fine those to be a nice glove.

This item is in the mail enroute to its new home.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Received the gloves today. Perfect fit and will be used well.

Thanks again!