hardest animal to harvest?

Hardest animal to bow kill?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think variables other than archery are more important. Different hunting styles come into play, bait, hounds, or spot and stalk. Early season bugle, late season winter range.

Large ranches with large numbers of undisturbed game, states with large numbers of a certain species, compared to where they are scarce.

No one,,I truly mean NO ONE, can debate this.. At one time I would of bet that I would of bet that I myself would of been at the apex of the list, but my wife hunted me down....DAMMIT! Now I am gutted and field dressed.:D

A lot of that going around! Would you say that was more of a bait set, or a rut hunt?gun)

I know this is an old post but it caught my attention. I wonder how many people that voted bighorn and mountain goat actually ever hunted either? my vote would go to turkey hunting but only if you are not sitting in a fancy blind!

No one,,I truly mean NO ONE, can debate this.. At one time I would of bet that I would of bet that I myself would of been at the apex of the list, but my wife hunted me down....DAMMIT! Now I am gutted and field dressed.:D

I hear ya man, I've been gutted three times, and the ain't nuthin left.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.