Hammer Bullets passes on savings to customers

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Hammer Bullets is happy to announce that the price for raw copper came down since our prices were first set. The price of Hammer Bullets now reflect that savings.

As a company we decided that it was best for our customers that we reflect this reduction in production cost in our retail price.

Please check out our web store at Patented Custom Bullets | Hammer Bullets to see the savings.

As long as copper prices stay down we will continue passing on the savings to our customers.

Thank you,

Steve Davis

Good to here. I would rather pay market price so it's always fair. Although for your pocket book you should follow the oil companies and when your supply prices go up raise it before you actually pay for he stuff and when it comes down just drop it a small margin. That way you make bigger profits and your margins continue to get larger. Lol

Good to hear it! I like to support companies that do right by the customers. Hopefully I'll get some of the 117 gr 277 bullets before too long. Until i came to LRH I hadn't even heard you offered them. Do you have any reports of them used in 6.8 spc?

Good to hear it! I like to support companies that do right by the customers. Hopefully I'll get some of the 117 gr 277 bullets before too long. Until i came to LRH I hadn't even heard you offered them. Do you have any reports of them used in 6.8 spc?

6.8 spc is not one that we have tried. Depending on your twist we have another 277 that is being tested now that will work in most factory twist if you have a little bit of elevation.

Steve

I'm one of the guys running the 1:7 twist Bison barrels so I have no concerns about the 117 gr or 156 gr stablizing in my 6.8. I think 117 could be a great deer hog round, and 156 could be a fun sub round. If you ever need a 6.8 tester, let me know, I'll be happy to help.

We also have a 168g that is 1.726" long that is designed for 7" twist. That may be interesting to you.

The 117g bullet will hit much harder than folks are used to from a small bullet. I would not be afraid to use it for anything on the North American Continent.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.