• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

h1000 & h4350

Coulee kid, JS406 got back to me, A no go on the 215's, so the h1000 is yours. To everyone else The h4350 is still up
Thank You all
Steve (406)781-8473

I bought these hoping to trade for berber 215 hybrids, so far no takers. They are now up for sale as I don't need them. The h1000 is $360 & the h4350 is $340
I can't ship so local pickup only or I would still trade fo 215 hybrids.
Steve (406) 781-8473 I'm in great Falls MT
you can always ship if you look foe an FFL dealer. May not be cheap but at least an option

you can always ship if you look foe an FFL dealer. May not be cheap but at least an option
You cannot ship powder or primers just because you have an FFL.
Legally anyway my guess any FFL holder wouldn't risk his FFL unless he has Hazmat cert.

Last edited:
That was always my understanding too, but I will ask around for a Hazmat cert shipper just for my own information.

No your right I meant hazmat shipper . Not all FFL dealers can ship
I've asked most of my local gun shops and they won't ship powders or primers. You can ship loaded ammunition- at least you could, but I think they've tightened up on that too though. I know of one industrious person that shipped a few hundred fired and neck sized brass and bullets to a buddy- I think 300WM, and his buddy filled them to the rim with powder, seated his bullets and shipped them back.

I give that an 'A' for effort, lol.