Gunsmith for 30 Nosler

What if I don't shoot suppressed? My rifle has a 26" barrel.. Probably gonna keep it the same or got to 28"
If you go to a 28", I would suggest going up to at least a #4 contour if you stick with steel. That might require stock work to open up the barrel channel. Depending on that stock, some are a real PITA to open up if they are the plastic type. Fiberglass/carbon stocks are easier to work on.
If you stick with the same contour, I wouldn't go much longer than 26".
You can always get a steel barrel fluted to help reduce some weight. Typically 5-8oz depending on depth, width, length, and number of flutes. But this will add about $100-200+ to the price of the barrel. Now you are in the $500-600 range. Add Ceakote, and that gets you into the $600-700 range.

What if I don't shoot suppressed? My rifle has a 26" barrel.. Probably gonna keep it the same or got to 28"
I wouldn't do a thing until you start reloading and get someone to help you work up a load for that barrel. If after that it wouldn't shoot to your liking I would then weigh your options. You have no clue how well that barrel will shoot only shooting factory ammo.

With that said…you get serious shooting, I'd build one but I am a custom homer…and to be fair I also build them so I'm biased.

I wouldn't do a thing until you start reloading and get someone to help you work up a load for that barrel. If after that it wouldn't shoot to your liking I would then weigh your options. You have no clue how well that barrel will shoot only shooting factory ammo.

With that said…you get serious shooting, I'd build one but I am a custom homer…and to be fair I also build them so I'm biased.
Awesome!! Glad to meet ya!