Guided river smallies or Muskie. Striper too. Can do both!

tctt3

Trying to find a place to get elk, big whitetail, antelope, mule deer., bear, etc. Bow or rifle. Really, just fun adventures where we'd have a chance at a trophy. We can put you on the best smallmouth fishing in the world. Trophies/citations or crazy numbers. Did 3 nationally televised TV shows this past season, including Musky Hunter...we can put you on quality fish. Ive never been west, and plan on the 2016 lrh Wyoming trip. However, I need a trip for next fall. Big whitetails or elk preferred. Even bear. I can even get you lodging in a quality B&B, and include meals....I own restaurants and brewpub. PM me and let's make some trades and have some fun! Thanks!

Just to clarify. We'd float the new and james rivers in SW VA, and smith mountain lake if you wanted to do stripers. Fully outfitted guide service.

The musky bite is good right now. We've gotten at least one on the boat fly fishing only on every trip in the last 2 weeks. Boated 7 in 2 days a couple weeks ago. Duck ends this week, but goose season is also a blast on the river and lasts another month. These all come back in late summer. Let me know what you got. I've been fishing in the keys over New Year's, tuna and mahi in Nags Head, Boar hunting in Daytona, and whitetail and turkey in WV this year. I'm ready for something big. Again, lots of hunting and fishing opportunities, 1st class lodging and food and beer included at the biggest restaurant/brewery in the area. I can even throw in some golf if interested. Let me know what you've got!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.