• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Getting out of 300 RUM sale

Ckleeves

IMG_0892.JPG IMG_0893.JPG Getting out of 300 rum so I'm selling all my brass and dies. I'm not sure on some of the brass history so I'm pricing accordingly. There is 115 pieces of Nosler headstamp, these I bought new or pulled down from factory ammo. My dad thought he would help me out by tumbling some of them for me but they were organized by firing count and they became all mixed up after. They all have between 2-4 firings on them. I was running a mild load of H-1000 in them.

Next is R-P headstamp. 210 pieces of them. These were picked up at gun shows, traded from friends, some came with a rifle I bought, etc. I found a good load in Nosler brass so I never really messed with these. Didn't realize quite how many I had acquired. I have NO IDEA on firing count. I know some are once fired, and I found a few that are new while counting them. Some maybe fired 6 times I really don't know.

I also have a set of Redding master hunter 300 rum dies. I would like to sell everything together at least for the time being. 320.00 tyd gets all 325 pieces of brass and the Redding dies.

I would consider 28 Nosler brass or dies in trade. Any question just ask.

Still available. I'll split things up if somebody wants something. Or 300.00 tyd for everything.

Do you still have the Remington brass? Would be willing to buy everything if available.