Garmin Oregon gps

I like mine I upgraded the maps
screen is alittle small but not sure you can get one bigger and a bigger one would be harder to pack when hunting
retiredcpo

Len racommended the Origon 300 to me. I got one and love it especially since adding the hunting maps from the LRH gear shop. I always know I am where I am suppose to be and have found a lot of new hunting spots in both WY and MT. You will be surprised at the many uses of this unit. They are pretty darn nice.

Jeff

I've upgraded from the old Legend to the new Legend HCx and love it, especially for quick satellite acquisiton. I'll be getting a Wyoming chip for it before next season. I got it on amazon.com a few weeks ago with the USB cable and cd Mapsource software for $152 with free shipping. I paid more than that for the old one quite a few years ago and it was finally starting to act up, so I went with the same design that I think is so easy to use with that toggle switch on the front.

I have a Garmin Oregon 450t and it is about 300 yards off in its location found ont the map and where it is in reallity.
I have changed the maps and made all the adjustments that have been suggested. I have the US road maps, inland US lakes, east coast Blue water charts, and inhanced mapps of Canada. No matter the scale or definition the unit is still not where it shows on the map. My cell phone is more accurate.
I am going to return the unit to Garmin.
Nat Lambeth

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.