• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Fs US Optics St10

Shrivz

Trying this again. Selling my uso St 10. Capped moa turrets with moa scale type 1 reticle. Scope is in very good condition. Very slight ring marks. Glass is excellent. Has matching Uso lens caps. Purchased here on the forum several Years ago. I mounted it on a 308 and hardly ever shot the gun. Not really interested in trades at this time.

Price is $900 shipped and insured conus. For pics email or txt. Pm for details. Thanks for looking.

I'm not sure which they would be considered. They have caps and are 24 moa per revolution. Fixed parallax.

Ergo would have parallax adjustment on the objective. TPAL would have it on the left side of the turret housing. I've never encountered one that had fixed parallax. Post pics if you can or email to ballisticxlr aht gmail.

Shrivz you're killing me. I can't believe this is still up. Unfortunately not currently able to do anything about it. Good luck!