• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Freebie Stuff

Anyone like to read? I have a copy of "Precision Shooting At 1,000 Yards" edited by Dave Brennan.
db

303 bullets

Speedbump. I'd like to be in line for the 303 bullets. They should work well in my 7.65 argentine Mauser. What might you be looking for???
Art

I can read!!!

hehe Id love a copy of that book....I have been looking for one but since I live in such a po-dunk town I have to go to austin and can never find it...
I'll Pay shipping on it.
Stacy

270 brass

I think I have about 300 mixed 270 brass, some nickel in there if anyone wants it...I'll go dig it out.
Let me know, I can break it up as well if needed.
Stacy

I forgot I also have about 100 38 special and maybe some 357 brass as well...will check on those.

270 brass gone...thanks

Last edited:
hehe Id love a copy of that book....I have been looking for one but since I live in such a po-dunk town I have to go to austin and can never find it...
I'll Pay shipping on it.
Stacy

It's yours. Send me a Private Message as to where to ship it.
db

SB, here's a couple things to begin with: 1) one piece Leupold base w/ high rings to fit a 98 Mauser, 2) one piece Leupold base w/ medium rings to fit a Rem. SA, 3) S&W Mdl. 41 rear sight, 4) one piece Burris base to fit a S&W Mdl. 41 bbl., 5) one piece Redfield base w/medium rings to fit a 98 Mauser. Pick one or all.

db
All still available.
db

I will take the Mauser and Remington bases and rings. Send me a PM and I will give you my address.

Scope

Have a Tasco World Class 6-24X44 Target Silhouette Riflescope NIB to give away. I would ask that the person who wants it would use it and not sell it or put it on eBay or the like. You know what I mean.
db

Have a Tasco World Class 6-24X44 Target Silhouette Riflescope NIB to give away. I would ask that the person who wants it would use it and not sell it or put it on eBay or the like. You know what I mean.
db

wow I will take it pm on the way

db , you have kept alive a grand

tradition !! The LRH swap and share .

I have some rifle stocks of varying makes that I will ship to those that need them . These are takeoof stocks and are factory at that . Will post when I inventory them .

I also have a buncha rings and bases that are totally unrelated to what I do these days . Will try to inventory them soon . If I dont post back soon just email me to jog my memory .

jimmba