• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Free shipping this weekend on all 500 ct quantities of 9mm and 38 cal JHP bullets - lowest price online

RavenRocksPrecision

LRH Sponsor
FREE SHIPPING THIS WEEKEND

On 500 ct Quantities of MFS JHP Bullets - If you haven't tried them yet, here's a good reason to check them out.

These are the same jacketed hollow point bullets that Norma uses in their Safeguard line of defensive handgun ammunition. (MFS and Norma are both owned by the Beretta Group.)

Bulk prices start at only 7.4 cents each for a brand new JHP bullet (not pulls, blems, etc). These are brand new, and the best price online for a JHP bullet.

9mm (.355) 115gr JHP - 500 ct - $64.77

38 Cal (.357) 158gr JHP (38 Special) - 500 ct - $64.77

38 Cal (.357) 158gr JHP (357 Mag) - 500 ct - $64.77

Attachments

• MFS Bullets.jpg
    MFS Bullets.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 25
Yeah. Me too. I like 124gr but they weren't available. Thanks in advance for any business. I think you'll still like these. Honestly the 38 cal stuff is a hell of a deal. I'm going to load myself a bunch of 38 special with these.

H
Yeah. Me too. I like 124gr but they weren't available. Thanks in advance for any business. I think you'll still like these. Honestly the 38 cal stuff is a hell of a deal. I'm going to load myself a bunch of 38 special with these.
How do you crimp the 38's and the 357's, I can't see a crimp grove in them. I've bought from you fokes in the past and have had good results, especially your 223 brass... thanks John

Thanks John. I haven't loaded these myself yet, but I'm planning on just using my FCD and applying light crimp to start with. The feedback so far has been really positive despite not having cannelure. I don't know what velocities the norma safeguard is loaded to, but they do load 357 Mag with these and I know other customers are doing it to.

H

How do you crimp the 38's and the 357's, I can't see a crimp grove in them. I've bought from you fokes in the past and have had good results, especially your 223 brass... thanks John
From my USPSA competition days loading for the 38 Super Auto, we would apply a crimp of 0.002" to 0.003" on a 9mm jacketed bullet and that would keep the bullet from moving into the case during feeding. I ordered some of these bullets so I'll be seeing how they work out.

Thanks Fellers, I was wanting to pick up a pile of the heavier jacketed 357s to run in the 92 carbines. Those hollow points are ideal for the tubular magazines but I worry about that spring loaded column of shells running back and forth under recoil, it's a great price... John

Recent Posts