• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Free economically thumb screw adjustable cheek risers

Darryle

There a was a member recently looking for a cheek riser that didn't push his face way off the stock, I would prefer one go to him. We tried to help in the thread and I currently cannot locate the specific thread. If someone knows him, please tag him in a reply. I really would appreciate it.

Okay, the rules are different for this one. I have two, both brand new, I did open one and play with it, specially inside a Browning X-Bolt, it would work with some ingenuity. No drilling or sanding to be blocks. None of the templates would work for the X-Bolt. It would require diligence to make it fit. That said, there are nstallation templates included for: Hogue, Howa, Remington 700 SPS/783, Tikka, Savage 110, Winchester M70.

There is an installation video on the following link.

Stock Tek Cheek Riser

Here are the rules

You can claim one and one only, prefer it go to a new hunter or someone on a tight budget but needing to improve their cheek weld and eye alignment.

You must claim it here and follow that up with a PM.

Again, smammers can pound sand.

FTR, they are made in China, but overall decent design and manufacturing. It is a very simplistic design.

Everything that came with them will be included and I will cover shipping

IMG_2583.jpeg
IMG_2577.jpeg

There a was a member recently looking for a cheek riser that didn't push his face way off the stock, I would prefer one go to him. We tried to help in the thread and I currently cannot locate the specific thread. If someone knows him, please tag him in a reply. I really would appreciate it.

Okay, the rules are different for this one. I have two, both brand new, I did open one and play with it, specially inside a Browning X-Bolt, it would work with some ingenuity. No drilling or sanding to be blocks. None of the templates would work for the X-Bolt. It would require diligence to make it fit. That said, there are nstallation templates included for: Hogue, Howa, Remington 700 SPS/783, Tikka, Savage 110, Winchester M70.

There is an installation video on the following link.

Stock Tek Cheek Riser

Here are the rules

You can claim one and one only, prefer it go to a new hunter or someone on a tight budget but needing to improve their cheek weld and eye alignment.

You must claim it here and follow that up with a PM.

Again, smammers can pound sand.

FTR, they are made in China, but overall decent design and manufacturing. It is a very simplistic design.

Everything that came with them will be included and I will cover shipping

View attachment 527440View attachment 527441
That looks like a neat set-up.

@1000yrd plate pounder & @Kadrmas8 they are yours. If someone can find the thread I spoke about, I would like to reread it.

These are available on eBay for about $16 and free shipping if anyone else is interested in them

Recent Posts