• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Free Bullets / Trigger

I wouldn't have said anything if I had actually "got beat".....what part of that did you miss???

I have no problem with switchback......he made a mistake and apologized for it..........done deal.....this matter would have been closed if you and grinder hadn't stuck your noses into something that is really none of your business....

If you didn't want it to be everyone's business you should have taken care of it in private with pm's. Since you posted your rant on the thread. You invited feedback. And you got it!!!:mad::mad::mad:

If you didn't want it to be everyone's business you should have taken care of it in private with pm's. Since you posted your rant on the thread. You invited feedback. And you got it!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Using that logic, it must be alright to criticize and second guess any post you make anywhere on the board......I'll have to remember that!

Like I said earlier, this matter would have been closed if you two hadn't stuck your noses where they don't belong.....just like a couple of old women with nothing better to occupy your time!

Last edited: