• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Free Bullets / Trigger

switchback

free To Give Away If You Pay 10.00 For Shipping
for Bullets And 5.00 For Trigger Shipping

the Bullets Are (3) New Boxes Of Speer 200 Gr.
.308 Spitzers

the Trigger Is A Timney For A Winchester M70
is Slightly Used, Installed And Then The Guy
decided It Wasn't What He Wanted, So He Went
with A Jewel.

pm If Interested

GONE!
Bullets and trigger have been spoken for PM's have been sent
thanks

Last edited:
bullets

I will gladly take bullets do you have pay pal or do you want money order let me know

I sent Switchback a PM immediately after he posted the offer asking for both the bullets and the trigger.......haven't heard back from him yet......

Bullets went to badaboom and trigger to lastchance67
I recieved their messages first.
thanks

This is very interesting.......according to the post clock, you posted the items at 10:00 PM 3/28/2008......as I opened the post, I noticed that the reply counter was 0 and the the view counter was 1.......my sent PM box shows I sent the PM to you at 10:35PM 3/28/2008.......so, how could these two guys have sent PMs that beat mine when there had only been one view at the time I sent my PM (I checked after I sent the PM!)......how could 2 people PM you and ask for something before I did when there had only been one view of the post before I sent my PM???

Strange........

I am sorry, I apologize, I was directly emailed also, as my email
appeared on another sale item. I used the names
I recieved first. I would have sent the items to 2 different guys,
to spread the wealth, so to speak, I did not pick & choose.
I don't know badaboom or lastchance67 as I don't know buzzgun.
I can not take paypal, I don't even know how. I thought it was
cool that this forum had a trade/give away listing. I was
just trying to gain some good faith on the forum. My apologies
also to Len and Dave, this will not happen again.

Last edited:
pm If Interested

It's all water under the bridge now, but I believe I was first and I believe you failed to give the items to the person who did what you asked in the original post......As quoted above, you asked for a response via PM.......I followed your instructions.....anyone that sent an e-mail or posted to the thread did not do what you asked.......and I don't believe anyone could have sent an e-mail before I sent the PM because the view counter clearly showed only 1 view when I sent the PM. Here is what I think happened, please correct me if I'm wrong. You posted the offer at 10:00 and didn't check your PMs before logging off or logged off before 10:35 when I posted asking for the items.......you received e-mails and gave the items away before you checked PMs.......is that what happened???

Last edited:
They're gone. He already said he gave them to the first two people that he got replies from. Maybe he lied, maybe the server ate your pm, solar flares, lunar eclipse, trunk monkey, whatever. Go put your big boy pants on and realize that you aren't going to be getting free bullets or a trigger.

I can't believe the sniveling and crying that been going on here lately.:mad:

Grinder

He got the PM.....he responded to it today......

Just trying to clear up what went wrong.....might keep it from happening again.....

If that isn't good enough for you, feel free to go pound sand!

Thank you Geargrinder, I sent a PM to buzzgun and told him that
I may have made a mistake in giving away free stuff to badaboom
& lastchance67, guys I don't know. If I were to give away free
stuff to guys I know, they could pick it up at the house. I may
want to give away some rings soon or maybe not. Joined this
site to talk with guys like yourself and share views, recipes
and equipment, not to be scrutinized on giving away free stuff.
Its true, some are bought cheap.
No more apologies from me, I will follow my own instructions to
the "T" next time.

I never saw someone so mad

It was free stuff I got beat but you don't hear me crying let it go thanks for the chance all the same.Everybody likes free and trade stuff but nobody likes a whiner.:eek:

It was free stuff I got beat but you don't hear me crying let it go thanks for the chance all the same.Everybody likes free and trade stuff but nobody likes a whiner.:eek:

I wouldn't have said anything if I had actually "got beat".....what part of that did you miss???

I have no problem with switchback......he made a mistake and apologized for it..........done deal.....this matter would have been closed if you and grinder hadn't stuck your noses into something that is really none of your business....