Frankford Arsenal Case Trim & Prep Center Review

ADMIN

Administrator
Recently I've been exploring a new breed of trimmer that spaces off the case's shoulder (instead of the head) and they appear to provide accurate trimming in a small package. However, most of these require individual collets for each cartridge family and the cost can rise pretty quickly depending on how many collets you need. The Frankford Arsenal Case Trim and Prep Center (CTPC) follows the trend of spacing off the shoulder but also serves other case prep functions and I was very excited to get the opportunity to do a hands on review.
Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Frankford Arsenal Case Trim & Prep Center Review, By Justin Hyer. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

I really like mine,it's saves me so much time prepping my cases.It takes case prep to a whole nother level.I don't like to keep a lot of loaded ammo around,but I do like to have a lot of brass that is prepped and ready to load.What I plan to do now is,resize my brass,run them through my tumbler,prep and store away.I find it's easier to handle the brass for trimming after it's been cleaned,that way you don't have to fight holding the slick lubed brass with your fingers trimming them.All in all,I think this is a wonderful,reasonably priced unit.I wondered about the quality of the supplied tools,but they are working great for me as I'm nearing 500 prepped cases so far.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.