Found some 225 winchester ammo cheap if anybody needs some

sambo3006

Unless someone else has bought them, there are 10 boxes of Winchester 55 gr pointed soft point .225 Winchester ammo at the local outlet store for $14 a box. If anyone is interested in them, I would be willing to buy them for you. I will obey all shipping rules pertaining to ammunition. I don't want to mess with a box or two, but if you want all of it, they might come down on the price a little (not sure).
Just trying to help somebody out, as I know that this stuff is getting scarce. Just send me a private message if interested.

Sam

Unless someone else has bought them, there are 10 boxes of Winchester 55 gr pointed soft point .225 Winchester ammo at the local outlet store for $14 a box. If anyone is interested in them, I would be willing to buy them for you. I will obey all shipping rules pertaining to ammunition. I don't want to mess with a box or two, but if you want all of it, they might come down on the price a little (not sure).
Just trying to help somebody out, as I know that this stuff is getting scarce. Just send me a private message if interested.

Sam

Sam, do you know if this ammo is still available?

Sam, do you still have any .225 Winchester ammo left to sell? I would really like to get it if it's not too late..... Roy

looking for that winchester 225 ammo,,,i'm in sw mo an would like to know where it is at

Sir, I will buy the .225 boxes if you can still get them.... Roy, and I would really appreciate you buying them for me and let me repay you for them plus shipping.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts