• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Rifle Parts

MudRunner2005

In need of some quick cash, so I'm listing some take-off parts I have had sitting around. Some are for Remington 700's, and some are for Browning A-Bolt/A-Bolt II rifles.

All prices INLCUDE shipping. I do accept and prefer PayPal.

Remington 700 parts:

1) 22" .270 Win barrel. Unknown round count. Bluing is nice, but has some light scratches and removal marks. Bore could use a cleaning, and was like that when I bought the rifle, as I never fired it. Has front sight, but missing rear sight. $75

2) Complete ADL long action setup. Includes ADL trigger guard, 3 ADL action screws, ADL mag box, ADL spring, and standard magazine follower (.30-06 family). $35

3) Complete 700 long action firing pin, spring, and shroud assembly. It is a J-Lock model, but functions flawlessly. Blued finish. Great condition. $35

4) ADL stock (old style with checkering) for long action. In great shape, but has typical wear marks and scratches from age and use. Not sure what it's worth, but gonna ask $50 (negotiable).

5) X-Mark Pro trigger. Low round count. Excellent condition. $35

Browning A-Bolt & A-Bolt II parts:

1) 26" 7mm Rem Mag barrel with BOSS muzzle brake. Unknown round count. Bluing is in great shape with very slight removal marks on it. $150

2) 7mm BOSS CR (Conventional Recoil) that is brand new in the package. $50

Like I said in the first post...I kind of need some quick cash for bills. If there's something you might be interested in, shoot me a PM with an offer. No low-ballers please, the prices are already average and fair, but I am open to offers to move this stuff.

Sambo, as of this morning, your item is on its way to you, via USPS. You have a PM with package tracking info.

4) ADL stock (old style with checkering) for long action. In great shape, but has typical wear marks and scratches from age and use. Not sure what it's worth, but gonna ask $50 (negotiable).

Wood or synthetic?