For all you marines.................

mtnwrunner

Four flag officers are on a naval destroyer and arguing about how tough their service is.
The Army general says I will prove how tough we are. He yells "Private!" Instantly 3 appear before him. He points at one and says "I want you to jump in the water and stop the propellers with your bare hands".

The Private jumps in the water and gets torn to shreds. The General smiled at the other flag officers and said men, that took guts.

The Air Force General not to be outdone yelled Lieutenant! Instantly a pilot appears before him. He says, "Pilot, I want you to take this aircraft to 50,000 and go into a dive. I don't want to see you pull out till you see me lower my arm. The General never lowers his arm and the pilot crashes and burns in the ocean. He turns to his compatriots and says "men, that took guts."

Not to be outdone the Navy Admiral yells "Seaman". Instantly a Petty officer show up in front of him. The Admiral says "I want you to take this knife and go kill that school of sharks. He dives in the water and is torn limb from limb. The Admiral smiles and says "That takes guts!"

Well the Marine General doesn't want to be out done either and starts looking around for a marine. He finally spots one up in the crows nest. He yells up "Hey Marine". The Marine looks down, salutes and says "yes sir". The General says "I want you to jump out of that crows nest and do a swan dive on to this deck." The Marine yells down, "With all due respect, Go f^^k yourself". The General smiles and says "Men, that took guts."

Randy

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.