• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Flux Capacitor to go back 4 months and load up

Let me be Rick from pawn stars for a second.

Rick: Best i can do is $150,000. :D:rolleyes:

I just had a counter offer for some magic beans! I don't know what to do now?..............JR

There are probably some younger folks on here that have no idea what is going on and think you guys are freakin' crazy...:D

No flux capacitor needed. Without it it's been a hilarious journey watching guys trip over themselves to pay 4-5x's what guns and ar's are worth because of a panic buy. Woohooo!

It's created more goodies and opportunities for us not interested in those things anyway...scopes, binos, packs, boots, bows etc.
I say 'keep it up!'

And McFly... punch Biff in the face while yer at it!

Im just havin trouble to get my semi up to 88 miles per hour...the delorian is in the trailer....

Im just havin trouble to get my semi up to 88 miles per hour...the delorian is in the trailer....
You need to re-tune it and crank up your turbo's psi a bit... That'll get her cranking another couple hundred ponies. A good down-hill might help a bit too.

I'd hook up my Dodge Durango to your semi but the biggest thing it's tugged on so far is a tour bus; I'm a bit skeptical I could help enough with a semi.

You need to re-tune it and crank up your turbo's psi a bit... That'll get her cranking another couple hundred ponies. A good down-hill might help a bit too.

I'd hook up my Dodge Durango to your semi but the biggest thing it's tugged on so far is a tour bus; I'm a bit skeptical I could help enough with a semi.

Ive had the truck 3 years and the fastest ive ever had it was 80 tryin to pass some a++whole in a lil rice burner on a two lane....i figure 55 to 80 in less than ten seconds weighin bout 77,000# aint too bad....i could get 88 but i was in california...now in colorado best im gunna get is bout 35 with the snow....
Oh btw its only a 500hp cummins isx...

Make it a combo deal. Not only will I sell the Flux Capacitor to you, but I will throw in Ted Underhill's American Express Card Number....so yes, "I'll have a steak sandwich and another steak sandwich". Started a line like this with my poker buddies, but it was about Caddy Shack, and over the next three days, we went through the whole movie, almost line for line....That right Mr. Babar?

If you are scartching your heads, Yes, this is from Fletch.