• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Flux Capacitor to go back 4 months and load up

Sealesniper

Are you tired of not being able to find the ammo, reloading supplies, or CC pistol you now want. If so, I have the answer to your prayers. The Flux Capacitor, it makes time travel possible. Now you can go back in time just a few months, or a few years and stock up on all the ammo and supplies you need to weather this "idiot Storm". Please note that once this flux capacitor sells, this ad will be gone forever, and I may not even remember ever owning it, as the new owner may change that part of history. It could be you that changes the world, removes a world leader, or helps put America back on the right path. You could go to Kenya with a camera and take a picture of your "Natural Born Presdent" being born. All of this can be yours for the small cost of $1,500,000,000.00 Does that cost sound high? It is relative. To Obama, Idiot Pelosi, Reid and Frank, that is only about 5 minutes of "work" and they get their cut. For our country and or kids....it is their future.

Attachments

• Flux capacitor.jpg
    Flux capacitor.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 14
You have perfect credit. It is yours on your word alone. Killed a nice coyote with you upper the other day, and some 50 gr Varmint grenades. Just got a .204 and my youngest helped me load up 100 rounds of 26 gr varmint grenades for it. Once the two stage trigger comes in, the yotes are in trouble. I guess I should write down my best hunts, when I called in the most, and keep the flux capacitor. That way I can just keep going back with different guns and different loads until I get it right and kill them all.

LMAO! I'll trade you 1 PMAG, which I was asking $1,500,000,000 for.

WOW. That is a deal. I thought those mags had gone up a little more in cost. let me think about it. You sure you dont work in the gun shops in NC?

I will trade even up for my DPMS .223 with 10 - 30 rnd mags!..............JR