FIRENOCK Aerovane Jig Deluxe case and laser

Dorge

High Portability
Firenock will also offer the Aerovane Jig in 2 a complete package.The package which includes the Aerovane Jig, Aerovane Clamp, Aerovane Glue, 3+1 sets of chuck and v-notch combinations, 4 axis fully adjustable neck, base, space for a bottle of acetone and space for some Q-Tips, but there will be 2 in 2 grades of of 2 compartments carrying case (deluxe and normal) offered.These full protection carrying case allows archer to travel to the remotest places, but still have the ability to fletch arrows as if he was back at home. For those that want to travel light, the jig can easily separate from the neck with the twist of a knob. This design allows the archer to pick and choose how much gear to take with him/her to any specific destination.
MasterBag1.png
MasterBag2.png
MasterBag3.png
MasterBag4.png

Right side: (Embroider side of the bag) Aerovane Jig 2012 (enough space for Adjustable chuck and hook set), Laser Module,& Stainless clamp.   Left side: (Non embroider side of the bag) Base plate, 4-way Adjustable Neck, Water Level, 4 chucks, & 3 hooks
Master_Tool_L.png
Master_Tool_R.png

Perfect refletching with Laser Alignment Module
Aerovane laser Alignment modules was developed to make vane refletching a single vane and alignment simple and fool-proof set up on Aerovane jig simple and fool-proof. The high precision one 3 lens optics system one which has a final line with of 0.25 - 0.55mm. To achieve perfect alignment, best precision and ease of use, the Aerovane laser modules are designed to be mounted about 75 mm right above the Aerovane Jig's chuck via the 2 holes with its 2 screws, with which the laser line will span from the base of the clamp alignment line to the valley of the hook set at the top of the jig. With these optional laser modules, perfect single vane re-fletching can be done via any vane that is already installed on the arrow by eyes (which is believed to be 1/4 to 1/16 of a degree accurate). With these laser line alignment tools, one can precisely make perfect alignment from a perfect center line.  The line laser modules will give a crisp red line on the arrow even shine through the clamp and vane are on the jig through between the clamp and on the vane when it is on the jig for perfect alignment.
After one full year of struggling by finding the right suppliers and listen to our customers, we have come up with the best and with no compromise on the Laser Alignment system.This ultra thin laser will allow you to re-alignment an arrow to within 1/4" of degree by alignment the next vane on the arrow to the jig's index. As most customer may not shot Aerovane, angle adjustments and position of the vane may need the neck to do just straight as our first design. By utilizing 2 X 4 way adjustment neck, plus a single plane laser rotational adjustment, it is believe that it can now handle any possible vane position and copy it to the index and the magnet alignments. Bellow is picture of Laser module mounted on an Aerovane Jig with Laser shinning on the vane, arrow shaft and jig index groove.
LaserOnJig.png

Hi Dorge,
Just as a comment for our other readers that may not know as much as some of us that have doing arrow making and re-fletching for over 40 years, this is an unbelievable jig that represents the Rolls Royce of arrow jigs.

The price is also great when you consider that Super 91 and I both have this jig except we don't have the laser capability with our. It cost us about double what you're selling them for, since we had ours sent out and done privately by a machine shop almost a year ago.

Can I adapt the laser and bracket to mine, since it appears to adapt to the two rear threaded holes in the Jig body?

For those who want the best jig available anywhere there are no substitutes for an instrument like this and nothing out there even comes close.

Great job!

Jon

Hi Jon

Thank you for your kind words. It has been a long road and there are missteps and many lesson learned.

FYI, all the accessories improvement are backward compatible to what you have. So the laser module, the angle slide hook (ability to adjust the angle of the vane up to 1.5 degree by the hook alone) with Laser marking on the hook as show below. Not to mention the water level, adjustable hook and chuck set which should be out in less than a month. Below is the picture of the adjustable chuck with my old design adjustable hook on an older jig before I send it for hard anodizing. The older design of the adjustable hook was concluded a bad design and was never sold. I do have a new design for adjusable hook; engineering drawing below without the ball bearing arrow support. That should just about complete all request and suggestion I collected this year. Did I also mention there will be a 0.116" chuck for the G nock user too! Which explain why there are 4 chuck holes but only 3 hooks holes in the case.

AVJGLH244.png

AVJGAdjChuck.jpg

AVJGAdjHook.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.