Favorite Bino harness

For some years now I've been using the BinoBro by Oregon Packworks

https://www.oregonpackworks.com/products/binobro-the-binocular-pack

I have a couple.
They are simple, lightweight, with minimalist straps and buckles to get between rifle butt pad and shoulder,
but still protect my expensive Swarovski glass, even when crawling on my belly through Scottish peat bog.

the're also pretty modestly priced!

I don't know how long they last as I've yet to wear one out.

alasdair

I have both the AGC and Kuiu and trade between the 2 based on the hunt. If I don't need extra pack space or am in a tree stand or blind then I go with the Kuiu as it is no thrills, but gets the job done effectively. Side note that the side pockets on the Kuiu are virtually worthless as they are tiny and the elastic is so tight it is almost a 2 hand operation to get anything in or out. If I'm going on a hunt where I want more storage or just want stuff readily available I switch to the AGC. I even have the clip on mini backpack for water bladder and extra storage if I think I need it. I bought extra straps and modified the harnesses to both work with the straps on my bino's so I can quickly clip them from one harness to the other. Both these harnesses are one hand quiet operation, which is a must for me when bow hunting the backcountry.

I've been using Alaska Guide Creations for 16 years and there great. And they are the original creator of bono pouches. I hunt on the Oregon coast and we get a lot of rain and they keep my binoculars dry And clean. And there comfortable.

I guide hunts in CO and NM and through the years have tried Badlands, which fell apart along with a back pack made by them. Had a Sitka one for about a day and could not figure out why they have the elastic partition in the middle of the case, as all it does is hang up the binos. I have used the Kuiu since they were introduced. They have worked great for me and are very light weight.

I guide hunts in CO and NM and through the years have tried Badlands, which fell apart along with a back pack made by them. Had a Sitka one for about a day and could not figure out why they have the elastic partition in the middle of the case, as all it does is hang up the binos. I have used the Kuiu since they were introduced. They have worked great for me and are very light weight.

Switchback, please check your PM when you get a chance.

I have no complaints about the kuiu one, very minimal which I like

Kuiu works good for me and if you have the Sig 2400 range finder there new little carrier seems great and it goes right on the bino strap and doesn't move around and it's right there ready to use.

I love my badlands easy one hand in and out with the binos they are quiet and do a great job of keeping my binos protected.

Switchback. I'm curious to know what failed on your badlands? I have had mine for 10+ years with no problems and my buddy a government trapper in Wyoming that uses his everyday for the last 10+ years has not had any problems with his.
Plus they claim to have a great lifetime warranty. But I don't know how good it is beings how I have never had to use it.

Well, the straps on the badlands started tearing loose and from there the stitching gave way and everything was separating. I had a really nice jacket that cost about $180 of theirs-so I thought. The first morning out the zipper separated from the jacket. I know other guys that have had good and bad luck with badlands gear. I think that I will stay away from it my self.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.