Evolved Ballistics Long Range Training Course

Willw89

Just wanted to let everyone know about a class I attended near San Antonio, TX. It's a 2 day course held on the edge of the Hill Country 60mi west of San Antonio. The class covered just about everything needed to know for First shot Long Range shooting. There is about half classroom time and half spent at the range with targets out past 1000yds. I really enjoyed the class and I learned a lot that I can use to make myself a better shot. Here's the website if anyone wants to check it out.

www.evolvedballistics.com

Good to know. A little far off my stomping grounds, but the question of where to get training comes up time to time.

They offer some quality courses that teach all the shooting fundamentals and external ballistics required to make cold bore shots on game. The instructor is very knowledgeable, and takes the time to work with students one on one if needed with small classes. Good home cooking and accomodations, lots of steel at all ranges, with nice heavy concrete benches and adjustable seats plus a prone berm. The range is also open to the public for shooting steel which is nice as there are only a handful of places in Texas that offer this. I heard they have a field course under construction right now with shots out to a mile!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.